Friday, August 24, 2012

Great Beginnings!

Well I am happy to say "Welcome" to my blog! This is my first official post on here and I am VERY excited! This will be a great learning experience for me! I am VERY excited about what God is going to do with 'B' Major Piano Studio. I've always thought that starting a business would be semi-easy....WRONG!!! It is HARD! Thankfully, I know that it will all be worth it. It's actually fun too, since I try to live a productive lifestyle! I've been busy making brochures, teaching, creating lesson plans, meeting a new student, and so much more. Can a sista get some COFFEE??? Starbucks??? Caramel Macchiato??? Tall??? Anyways, check out the pictures below!!!

So this is my best friend forever, Jasmine! I will promote my business in a Community Expo event tomorrow (8/25) at Long Branch Baptist Church in Greenville. I didn't have time to get a professional banner made, so I figured a poster would suffice for now. It's a start! Since Jasmine didn't have a ruler to work with, she got creative and used my Papa's mail! Ha! This girl is VERY talented!


Still at it!


I am obviously excited!!! Even though I was REALLY sleepy in this picture!


It is finished!!! My lovely Papa held it for me so I could take a picture! Love that man!


While Jasmine was working on my poster,  I was creating my brochures! This was my first time EVER creating brochure! It was actually fun! 


I am so grateful for Fed Ex/Kinkos! I was able to print off 100 brochures with fine quality paper for 32 bucks! I am very well pleased with how they turned out! I can't wait to hand them out tomorrow at the Community Expo! Along with my business cards! (I would take a picture of them but I really don't feel like getting up from the bed) Maybe next time!


If you are located in the Greenville, SC area and you are interested in taking piano lessons, please contact me! You can either reach me here on my blog or at bmajorpianostudio@gmail.com. I will definitely update you all on how the Community Expo went! Until then....'B' Major!


1 comment:

  1. Go Ang!!! I am sooo proud of you!!! You're the BEST piano teacher EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete