Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Another Day's Journey and I'm Glad About It!

WOW. What an amazing, yet busy, weekend I had! As you all know, I went to the Community Expo at Long Branch! I only got three potentials! I couldn't sit at my table because they did a worship service, which was encouraging by the way, and plus I had to leave early for choir rehearsals at my church! BUT I am truly grateful for three potential students. I am grateful for any student! I believe as music teachers, and even in general, we need to learn how to be CONTENT. Greediness will get you NO WHERE. Mmmmhmmmm.....I think I need to say that again.....Greediness will get you NO WHERE.  I am trusting in God and Him only to multiply, add, subtract, etc....He is Sovereign and I trust Him. He will supply ALL of my needs! *now let's pass the offering plate* hehe! Anyways, I hope you enjoy these pictures. And remember, if you live in the Greenville, SC area and you are interested in taking piano lessons, don't hesitate to contact me at bmajorpianostudio@gmail.com! Until then, 'B' blessed!


This was how my table was set up! And that is my logo on the computer screen, Thanks Lee!!! This was my first time EVER doing something like this, so next time I'll throw some candy on the table ;-D


My bestie really hooked a sista up! I am so excited!




BONUS PICTURES!!!
My family from NY came down to visit this week! That is my brother on the left (he lives in SC) and that's my cousin on the right (from NY)!!! All three of us together again! 


Mi familia! My grandparents were the one who paid for my piano lessons! I am SO grateful for them!


My nephew! I love my baby! Hopefully he'll let Auntie teach him piano one day 8:-D


My girl/student Treva playing "He's Able" by Detrick Haddon and Darwin Hobbs! I am so proud of her! Even though I put her on the spot to play! 


BRAVO Trev! Get it girl!



My favorite Auntie in the middle! I love her dearly. My family have been by my side ever since I was born. I'm so glad God placed me in this family! I hope you all enjoyed these pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment