Wednesday, October 3, 2012

PRINTERS! #lifesaver

Sooooo It's been a minute since I've posted something! I would love to give a valid excuse as to why I haven't been updating my blog....but I'm not going to do so! This is actually going to be a quick post because my piano student will be here in 19 minutes! But I just wanted to share my gratefulness on PRINTERS! I FINALLY purchased an HP printer this past Monday! Can you say LIFESAVER???? Gosh! Being able to print in the comforts of your own home is LOVELY!!! And it's not only beneficial/convenient for me, but it's VERY beneficial for my students!!! Being able to print games, chord progression sheets, etc.....it's grand! Just wanted to share with ya'll! I hope to jump back in the swing of things with this blog! Until then, 'B' Blessed!

*please excuse my nastiness* lol But this is a really good printer! It not only prints, but it copies and scans! I've been printing like CRAZY since purchasing it!  Icing on the Cake: $49.99 (Target)!!


Just a "few" of the thing I've printed this week! Since it's October, I wanted my little students to play fun Halloween songs! So far so good!!



Here is a F Major chord progression from a certain song that my teen girl will be learning! Can you guess what song it is??? *Hint: Bruno Mars


No comments:

Post a Comment