Thursday, August 30, 2012

Opened Ears...

So I am convinced that teaching piano is my thing! I really do enjoy it! Why? Because of my students! They make teaching piano FUN! My vision for 'B' Major Piano Studio is to create a positive, fun, and encouraging environment. I do NOT believe in the word boring. Music is never boring. One thing that I do not want is for one of my students to look at me during a lesson and say "I'm Bored Angie." NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! If that ever happens, or if I sense boredom from the student, I will stop in my tracks and figure something out. I want each student to enjoy this piano learning experience!!! Okay. That is my tangent for today lol! Below are songs that three of my students are crafting/learning!!! Also, if you are in the Greenville, SC area and you are interested in taking piano lessons or if you have any questions, you can contact me at bmajorpianostudio@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you!!!


Enjoy!!!
Adele, "Someone Like You"



Israel and New Breed, I am a Friend of God




I Surrender All (my favorite hymn)


No comments:

Post a Comment